A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josef Machac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josef Machac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Machac graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Machac has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center New York
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Machac accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Josef Machac practice?
Dr. Josef Machac practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Body Imaging near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and New York Radiologists.