A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josef Machac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josef Machac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Machac graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Machac has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josef Machac MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Josef Machac practice?
- Dr. Josef Machac has 1 office location.
Dr. Josef Machac practices Nuclear Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Cardiologists.