Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Josef Machac
Dr. Josef Machac, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Machac is affiliated with Mt Sinai Hospital and Mount Sinai Medical Center New York. He speaks English.
Dr. Josef Machac has the following 3 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Josef Machac is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Katya Shpilberg
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi8
Dr. Barbara Zeifer
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Radiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi31
Dr. Partho Sengupta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi17