A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josef Machac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josef Machac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Machac
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Machac Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Machac graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Machac has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josef Machac MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Josef Machac practice?
- Dr. Josef Machac has 1 office location.
Dr. Josef Machac practices Nuclear Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Cardiologists.