A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josef Stehlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josef Stehlik, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehlik graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Stehlik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stehlik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Josef Stehlik practice?
Dr. Josef Stehlik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.