A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josef Stehlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josef Stehlik is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stehlik
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stehlik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josef Stehlik, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehlik graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stehlik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josef Stehlik MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Josef Stehlik practice?
- Dr. Josef Stehlik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Josef Stehlik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Billings, MT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.