A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josef Stehlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josef Stehlik, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehlik graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Stehlik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josef Stehlik MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Josef Stehlik practice?
- Dr. Josef Stehlik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Josef Stehlik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.