A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josef Widerhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josef Widerhorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josef Widerhorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Widerhorn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josef D Widerhorn MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Josef D. Widerhorn practice?
- Dr. Josef Widerhorn has 1 office location.
- Dr. Josef Widerhorn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near , .