Learn more about Dr. Josef Widerhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josef Widerhorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Widerhorn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josef Widerhorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Widerhorn graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Widerhorn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josef D Widerhorn MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Josef D. Widerhorn practice?
- Dr. Josef Widerhorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Josef Widerhorn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.