Learn more about Dr. Josef Widerhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josef Widerhorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Widerhorn
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Widerhorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josef Widerhorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Widerhorn graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Widerhorn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josef D Widerhorn MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Josef D. Widerhorn practice?
- Dr. Josef Widerhorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Josef Widerhorn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.