A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Tuazon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuazon
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tuazon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuazon graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Tuazon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Cunanan Tuazon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Oscar C. Tuazon practice?
- Dr. Oscar Tuazon has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Tuazon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near City Of Industry, CA.
See City Of Industry Primary Care Doctors.