Dr. Oscar Cunanan Tuazon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Tuazon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuazon graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tuazon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tuazon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oscar C. Tuazon practice?
Dr. Oscar Tuazon practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near City Of Industry, CA.
See City Of Industry Internists, City Of Industry Family Physicians, City Of Industry General Practitioners, and City Of Industry Surgeons.