A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Tuazon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuazon
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tuazon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuazon graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Tuazon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Cunanan Tuazon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Oscar C. Tuazon practice?
- Dr. Oscar Tuazon has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Tuazon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near City Of Industry, CA.
See City Of Industry Family Physicians and City Of Industry Primary Care Doctors.