A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josefina Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josefina Enriquez is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Enriquez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center - Coastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josefina Razon Enriquez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josefina R. Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Josefina Enriquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Josefina Enriquez practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Half Moon Bay, CA.
See Half Moon Bay Primary Care Doctors and Half Moon Bay Internists.