A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josefina Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josefina Go, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Go has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josefina Dee Go MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josefina D. Go practice?
- Dr. Josefina Go has 4 office locations.
Dr. Josefina Go practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians.