A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josefina Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josefina Marin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josefina Vega Marin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Josefina V. Marin practice?
- Dr. Josefina Marin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Josefina Marin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.