A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josefina Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josefina Marin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Josefina V. Marin practice?
Dr. Josefina Marin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NY.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.