Dr. Josefina Marin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 12th, 2017
A truly caring doctor.
Amazing and attentive! She is so kind. A beautiful soul of a woman. She makes you feel calm. Dr. Marin has years of experience and that is why I chose her.

March 25th, 2016
She is a wonderful caring doctor!!

November 3rd, 2015
Dr Marin has been my gyn/ob for 20 years plus , and she is a smart, compassionate and classy woman who passionately values life and families. She is the best!!!

October 30th, 2015
First appt w Dr Marin Very pleased w her attitude and msnner. Plan to stay!

October 22nd, 2015
Dr. Marin was lovely and addressed all of my concerns. She never made me feel rushed, and even left me a handwritten note with her cellphone number after my surgery so I could contact her directly if I had any complications or concerns. She is what all doctors should be.

September 28th, 2015
One of the best practitioners in this region.

June 14th, 2013
Best Doctor
I went to Dr. Marin because I was bleeding excessively and my well known male gynecologist kept pushing me to have hysterectomy. I had no reason after all his testing to need one except the bleeding. I found Dr. Marin and she spent time really listening to me understanding that I didn't a part of me taken out unless it was a last resort. She put me on birth control pills to control the bleeding and I was on them for a couple of years until I started to go through the end stages of menopause where my periods got less frequent and lighter. I never did need a hysterectomy and I avoided one by going to her. She also the only doctor to check my Vitamin D3 level which was dangerously low been bringing it up and many of my complaints have gone away due to my higher D3. I think she is great and just sent my teenage daughter there because I want her to have the best.

January 20th, 2012
She has an outstanding N.P.
I went to Dr. Marin's practice because of her Nurse Practitioner Gina Matties. Gina had previously been the N.P. at a practice I went to for decades and I had been very impressed by her. I have never seen Dr. Marin. Compared to most doctors, Gina is more knowledgeable and spends more time with patients. She really listens and she really cares. She answered all my questions thoroughly and went over all the possible treatment options with me. I was especially impressed by her finding a creative solution to a problem I was having.

February 28th, 2011
Holistic
I like that Dr. Marin is much more holistic than other MD's. I felt she respected my preferences for less medicine than more.The reason I rated her a good rather than excellent in spending enough time, is that she tended to spend a little too much time with me..repeating things she had already said. Overall, I do prefer this to the brief, hurried contact I have with most MD's.

January 25th, 2011