Dr. Josefina Torres MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Corpus Christi, TX

February 10th, 2015
I took my son in for his 18 month shots. before he had that done, Torres asked me if I had any concerns, I told her "No. Everything is good. Just that the samples that she had given me the last visit did not work very well on his mild eczema." she told me that she would give me some samples and if they worked, to let her know. Then when I went to check out, they tried to charge me $90 for seeing my son for eczema. when I told them that he was not seen for his eczema, they were very rude and still wanted me to pay $90 for that. His shots were paid for by the insurance, but they insisted that I needed to pay for him being seen for his eczema. don't ever take your children to this horrible money-hungry doctor. she did not even look at my phone for two seconds. And he was not even seen for eczema. this office is a joke.

October 8th, 2013
Dr Torres is an excellent doctor. We have been with her for over 10 years and she has always taken her time with my children and staff is courteous. We highly recommend her and would not go anywhere else.

April 19th, 2011
Do NOT go to this doctor. Keep looking.
I've been taking my daughter to this doctor for one year, but after this incident, I am looking elsewhere. This doctor does not know how to diagnose, how to communicate with her staff, or even call in a prescription. My infant had been vomiting for 24 hours and when i took her in the next day, the doctor said to give her some Infalyte every five minutes and she would call in a prescription. So when I get to the pharmacy, the prescription was a lotion for ringworm! Pharmacist could not figure it out. By this time, the doctor's office was closed. Took three hours to get call back from doctor on call.