Dr. Josefina Trausch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Josefina Trausch?

August 20th, 2015

Senior Claims Adjuster

Dr. Trausch and her nurse Vanessa are very caring professionals. I love Dr. Trausch because she genuinely takes care of me and my daughter, age 20 and is very concerned not just about our health but also our well-being. I would recommend her to anybody.

April 29th, 2015

I do not reccomend Dr Trausch

I had Dr Trausch as a Dr. for many years but I came to find her to be very judgmental and unaccommodating. She did not make the visit comfortable and made inappropriate comments about my body, and other rude remarks. For example, once she was giving me a pap smear and I made a noise because the instrument was cold, she quickly snapped and made a rude remark about how I shouldn’t make a fuss since I am no virgin. Basically saying I’m used to having things inserted in my vagina. I dropped her so fast and I now have a wonderful doctor. My advice is to not tolerate this type of behavior.

March 13th, 2012

A Doctor with a great talent

Hoy visite a la Dra. Josefina T. No tenia cita y sin embargo me hizo un espacio para verme ya que tenia una infeccion muy fuerte. Agradezco de todo corazon que Dios me haya puesto en manos de un ser humano como ella. Dios no se equivoca.La DRA Josfina Traush comparte el talento que Dios le dio. Me siento con tanta confianza cuando la consulto. Siempre se preocupa por los pacientes, es muy profesional,y siempre tiene una sonrisa para cada uno de nosotros. FELICICADES, A TODOS AQUELLOS QUE TIENEN LA SUERTE DE TENER UN MEDICO DE CABECERA COMO LA DRA. JOSEFINA TRAUSH. DIOS LA BENDIGA SIEMPRE.

August 5th, 2011

Professional, honest, pro-active, AND cooperative

Dr. Trausch is an excellent physician who balances patient's diagnosis with patient's lifestyle. I was very impressed that she offered me treatment options and gave me time to implement lifestyle and dietary changes prior to prescribing medications. She has made excellent referrals upon my behalf and is prompt with follow up care and information. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

April 30th, 2009

Dr Trausch could be a better doctor if she took the time to listen to her patients and be a bit kinder rather than judgemental

March 31st, 2009

A great doctor, caring and intelligent. One of a kind.

October 11th, 2017