Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Josefino Diaz
Dr. Josefino Diaz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, MN, with another office in Deer River, MN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Diaz is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital, Essentia Health St Mary's Hospital - Detroit Lakes and Essentia Health St Marys Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Josefino Diaz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Josefino Diaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Duluth, MN 0 mi34
Dr. Gene Hahn
Duluth, MN 0 mi22
Dr. Puskar Kafle
Duluth, MN 0 mi