A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joselin Anandam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joselin Anandam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anandam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anandam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joselin Anandam, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anandam graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Anandam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joselin Leelavathy Anandam MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joselin L. Anandam practice?
- Dr. Joselin Anandam has 1 office location.
Dr. Joselin Anandam practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.