A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joselin Anandam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joselin Anandam is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joselin Anandam, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anandam graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Anandam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joselin Leelavathy Anandam MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joselin L. Anandam practice?
- Dr. Joselin Anandam has 1 office location.
Dr. Joselin Anandam practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.