General Practitioners, Internist

1619 NW Hawthorne Ave
Ste 201
Grants Pass, OR 97526
541-474-1020
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Be VERY WEARY OF THIS DOCTOR  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

Dr. "T" practiced for 2 1/2 years in Grants Pass, Oregon. In May of 2010 she didn't know what to do when I told her to order an ultrasound for my mother as a follow up to her Mono from a year and a half prior.She then told us the ultra sound was fine. Flash forward to April 15, 2011, a routine office visit by my mother due to her fatigue turned into a death sentence as the ULTRASOUND from 2010 indicated Mom had potential liver cancer...My mother is now dying, we were given NO time to make decisions.This doctor was forced out of the medical group almost immediately after this and is now in OHIO attempting to get her license there. Be very, very concerned.

|  show details
May 2nd, 2011

This doctor never read my mother's medical history and was unaware she was a breast cancer survivor.She did not read an ultrasound until ONE YEAR later and it has cost my mother her life now.WORST DOCTOR EVER...filing complaints with the Oregon Medical Board and the Virginia Medical Board.

|  The worst doctor I ever met.  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2009

Trained in the Philippines , Dr. Tacastacas is the worst doctor I have ever encountered. She could not name a single side effect of the medications she prescribed. She prescribed these medications which severely harmed her patient, despite FDA warnings not to use them and apparently did not recognize these severe side effects when they occurred, even though they were obvious to any layman. Incompetent. Dangerous. How she passed medical school is beyond me.