A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joselito Babaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joselito Babaran is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaran graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Babaran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joselito Ponce Babaran MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joselito P. Babaran practice?
- Dr. Joselito Babaran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joselito Babaran practices Internal Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA and Panorama City, CA.
See Bellflower Internists.