A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joselito Burgos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joselito Burgos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joselito Burgos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgos graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Burgos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverwood Healthcare Center
- Aitkin Community Hospital
- Riverwood Health Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burgos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joselito T. Burgos practice?
Dr. Joselito Burgos practices Internal Medicine near Aitkin, MN.
See Aitkin Internists.