A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joselito Endaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joselito Endaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joselito Endaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Endaya graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Endaya has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joselito L Endaya MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joselito L. Endaya practice?
- Dr. Joselito Endaya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joselito Endaya practices Internal Medicine near Norwich, CT.
See Norwich Internists.