A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joselito Millan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joselito Millan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Millan graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Millan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joselito Lecaros Millan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joselito L. Millan practice?
- Dr. Joselito Millan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joselito Millan practices Neurological Surgery near Jeffersonville, IN.
See Jeffersonville Surgeons.