A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joselito Millan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joselito Millan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Millan graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Millan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joselito L. Millan practice?
Dr. Joselito Millan practices Neurological Surgery near Jeffersonville, IN.
See Jeffersonville Neurological Surgeons.