A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joselito Navaleza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joselito Navaleza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joselito Navaleza, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Navaleza graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Navaleza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joselito S Navaleza MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joselito S. Navaleza practice?
- Dr. Joselito Navaleza has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joselito Navaleza practices Ophthalmology near Aberdeen, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Havre De Grace, MD and Nottingham, MD.
See Aberdeen Ophthalmologists.