A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joselo Vicuna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joselo Vicuna is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vicuna
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Vicuna Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Vicuna graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Vicuna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joselo Atienza Vicuna MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joselo A. Vicuna practice?
- Dr. Joselo Vicuna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joselo Vicuna practices Family Medicine near North Las Vegas, NV.
See North Las Vegas Family Physicians.