Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jocelyn Celestin
Dr. Jocelyn Celestin, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Celestin is affiliated with Albany Medical Center, Albany Memorial Hospital and Other. Dr. Celestin has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jocelyn Celestin has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jocelyn Celestin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.
Dr. Muhammad Pasha
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Albany, NY 0.01 mi22
Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen-Seppo
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Albany, NY 0.01 mi21
Dr. Kristin Robinson
Albany, NY 0.05 mi