Dr. Jocelyn Celestin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jocelyn Celestin?

Wouldn't return even in emergency

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I would not trust him with my health or anyone else's ever. I was very sick (who isn't when going to an immunologist) he barely listened to me. Would not look at tests or report from other drs. Did Actual Physical Damage (I had to take photos it was that bad). Invited a handful of students into exam room with barely a word. Then proceeds to address them and not me. At the end of the appointment he simply walked out. I had to go in the hall and ask a nurse if the appointment was over. No testing ordered. No advice or diagnosis. This was beyond appalling to leave basically in tears from pain and anger. The only positive thing about my visit was the short wait and the secretary's observation and concern at my distress when leaving. Consented to meet briefly with office manager and provide her with photos of damage.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

I've only seen him once. I'm definitely going to continue to see him. I had to wait a bit but he was apologetic. He took his time asked several questions listened to myself. I hope this is helpful.

stottville princess

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Excellent doctor

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

I was very impressed with Dr. Celestin - he was patient, thorough, and explained things to me as he went along with the visit and exam. I feel confident that he will do what he can to help me. Excellent .

Posted on April 6th, 2017