A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Abate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Abate is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abate
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Abate, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abate graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abate has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bonner General Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Allan Abate MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Abate practice?
- Dr. Joseph Abate has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Abate practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Rathdrum, ID and Spokane, WA.
See Coeur D Alene Internists and Coeur D Alene Cardiologists.