A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Abate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Abate is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Abate, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abate graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abate has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bonner General Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abate accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan