A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Abate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Abate is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abate
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Abate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Abate, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abate graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abate has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bonner General Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Allan Abate MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Abate practice?
- Dr. Joseph Abate has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Abate practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Rathdrum, ID and Spokane, WA.
See Coeur D Alene Internists and Coeur D Alene Cardiologists.