A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Babiarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Babiarz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Babiarz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babiarz graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babiarz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Adam Babiarz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Babiarz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Babiarz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Babiarz practices Internal Medicine near Southington, CT.
See Southington Internists.