A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bellanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bellanti is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellanti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bellanti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellanti graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bellanti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alphonso Bellanti MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Bellanti practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bellanti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bellanti practices Allergy & Immunology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Annandale Allergists.