A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bellanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bellanti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellanti graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bellanti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alphonso Bellanti MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Bellanti practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bellanti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bellanti practices Allergy & Immunology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Annandale, VA.
See Annandale Allergists.