Dr. Joseph Brooks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Brooks?

Best gynecologist ever!

Posted on August 4th, 2016

He's one of the best doctors I've ever been to in my life and by far the best gynecologist there is. As well he's a great human being with a wonderful bedside manner! I would fly across country to go see Dr. Brooks. I never want another gynecologist .

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

A very caring doctor.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

saved me from a life of pain and embarrassment, was given a wrong diagnoses and he was so sweet and compassionate with me and my husband. If your having pain or a problem GO see him

Highly recommend

Posted on July 7th, 2014

This doctor is patient friendly. He puts you at ease, explains things thoroughly, and is very competent in his field. I am a very pleased patient to have found him!

Amazing Doctor

Posted on February 24th, 2014

I have been going to doctor brooks for about 3 years and he knows what he is doing. I've been to tons of doctors before him and they couldn't figure what i had and he knew right away. i had surgery by him less than a year ago and I'm already feeling a lot better. he is kind and understanding. i highly recommend him!

new patient

Posted on November 16th, 2013

I just recently saw Dr. Brooks for the first time and I have to say I was very impressed by my first visit. To actually have a doctor sit in his office and speak with you about your concerns and fears was so very impressive! I really felt like he heard my concerns and I am quite confident that he will be the right doctor to give me a accurate diagnosis. I also loved his staff and was so grateful they got me in the very next day. I highly recommend him.

Fantastic!

Posted on May 21st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Brooks for a little over a year now. He is the only doctor that has been able to help me in the 20 years I have been having symptoms. He is very well educated in his field, and is friendly and optomistic. Their office can get busy some days and it may take a while to hear back with test results, but I believe it's only because there are so many patients in need of his specialized care. I only give 3 stars for accurate diagnosis because I am not cured yet, but with his expertise my symptoms have been greatly reduced and a diagonisis is in sight! Dr. Brooks and his staff will go out of their way to call in reccomendations at other specilaits, and work with the insurance when they are refusing to cover particular items.

Best Vulvodynia Doc in Az

Posted on February 1st, 2013

Dr Brooks is a great, carig and personable doctor. He takes te time to really listen to you and figure out what's going in with your body. I've been seeing him for over 5 years and he's helped me get my vulvodynia under control. I would recommend him to any woman who has pelvic floor issues! The only thing I don't care for is the recent addition of Skin-ology to his practice. I don't feel a medspa inside a clinic for women with chronic gynecological problems is quite appropriate.

Posted on August 15th, 2012

He is amazing and so very kind! After many years of suffering, I was referenced to him and he was able to help me and figure out my diagnosis. Literally a huge blessing in my life!!!

I don't have to suffer anymore

Posted on June 14th, 2012

I wish I had come to Dr. Brooks years ago and then I wouldn't of suffered so much with trying to find a doctor that knew what was wrong with me. He made me feel comfortable and was very professional and now I am on my way to getting the proper help that I need.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Dr. Brooks doesn't treat you like a number. He is very caring and takes the time to discuss your concerns. I have been seeing Dr. Brooks for over two years and couldn't be happier.His staff cares just as much as he does! He is good at what he does and doesn't let that get to his head.

Finally a doctor who cares!

Posted on August 29th, 2011

I found Dr. Brooks because my Gyno told me for 3 years I had Vulvadynia. I knew I didn't and finally found Dr. Brooks to get a proper diagnosis. He diagnosed me right then and there and it was NOT Vulvadynia, like I already knew. He was very professional, took time before he examined me to talk to me in his office and took time afterwards to answer any questions that I had. What a breath of fresh air! He is now my new Gyno!