Dr. Joseph Bruno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Bruno?

May 31st, 2017

Jennifer is horrible! They need a better woman doctor.

January 25th, 2017

Seems to specialize in diabetes and may diagnose more often because of this. He does not seem very in touch with women's health, especially is you are a woman of color; he seems to think after a certain age if you are female and of color, you should get used to feeling bad. Some of his staff is very nice, but there is one at the front that is very rude and acts as if you are in the way and she has better things to do.

November 30th, 2016

When they and you don't agree

When they you and them have a disagreement on what kind of prescription they want you to take and you say no they have and will walk out of the room like a 5 year old will do when they don't get their way...very unprofessional and they won't admit that they know they done wrong.

April 7th, 2016

Very good service

My experience was very good. People at the front were great, nurse was extremely personable, and the PA I saw was thorough, patient, and respectful. Jake listened to my concerns, while asking the right questions to ensure accuracy. I spent a little more time their than I had anticipated, but the ease of scheduling and quality of care was worth it. I would recommend this practice and think they're somewhat underrated.

June 8th, 2015

Nice doctors. Rude staff

Doctors are great, but the women and staff behind the counter are horribly rude and act like it's an inconvenient to do their job. They are even more rude over the phone.

May 2nd, 2014

He cares about his patients

One of the very few doctors that cares about people. Thank God for hin .

February 17th, 2014

Tried to get office to fax paperwork to Borgess Diabetes Center so that my friend with type 2 diabetes and myself could take classes to better learn how to live with and try to control this illness. Office staff refused to fax info over to the hospital so that we could start class's. So now we get to wait yet another month for the classes to start. Not sure if lab work will be any good at that point. I guess they would rather someone die before they would help you. Dr Bruno is a great Dr. but, office staff that answers phone is nasty with bad attitude. Last checked blood sugar 450!

September 29th, 2013

very satisfied

I have always gotten good to great care by Doc Bruno or the PA"s. I do need to get to know the PA's before I can give a two thumps up, Aaron left a while ago but he was great. The family has commented that the front staff can come across a bit less then friendly, but for me I couldn't care less as long as they're efficient and accurate. The nurses have always been great to me and my wife Very happy here (family of 6)

September 21st, 2013

OK place

I havde been a patient of Dr. Bruno for over 30 years and has treated me well, diagniosed me well and the PA's are OK too!

May 21st, 2013

Negligent

Every month I have an issue with getting a prescription written out. This time was the last straw. I got a call yesterday saying the prescription is ready to be picked-up. I get there today and he didn't even sign the prescription AND he left on vacation for a week! I will be completely out of my medication until he gets back. All he has to do is put his signature on the prescription! Every month there is a reason why he hasn't signed it. He's booked until we close, he is not in the office today etc. He doesn't even have to print out or write out the prescription he just has to sign it! Granted, I'm not the only patient he has but he should schedule time out of his day or get to the office earlier to sign all of the prescriptions he needs to sign. He knew he was going to be on vacation so why didn't he sign it before he left? Why is he the only one that can sign the prescription? There are two other doctors that work there but neither one of them can sign for it. Does that make any sense? This is the worst doctor-patient experience I have ever had! Oh but there's no problem when you make an appointment, because they're getting paid with appointments. Ridiculous!

May 17th, 2013

Stay Away

Stay away from this place. The staff is rude and very curt. The doctor is never there. He has PA's that require some people skills/bedside manner. The facility is dated, the waits are long, and the hours and "immediate care" are a joke. We have gone there at least three times during their hours of operation to find them closed. Went there today because our daughter was sick. They weren't seeing anyone without an appointment...What does immediate care mean??? The first words out of their mouths are "lets take care of your co-pay". Go anywhere just don't go here!

October 18th, 2012

I will never go back

It troubles me that a practice this bad is allowed to remain open for business...I was not only given wrong diagnosis and wrong prescriptions that prolonged my illness with subsequent adverse side effects, but then given up on and past along to a specialist who was aghast at their treatment protocol. Do yourself a favor and stay clear of this office