A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Clemente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Clemente is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Clemente, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemente graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clemente has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alfred Clemente MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Clemente practice?
- Dr. Joseph Clemente has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Clemente practices Internal Medicine near Warren, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Middletown, NJ.
See Warren Internists.