A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Cook has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- Helena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Allen Cook MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Cook practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cook practices Family Medicine near Batesville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Batesville Family Physicians.