A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Cook has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elmendorf Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Aaron Cook MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Cook practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cook has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Cook practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elmendorf Afb, AK.