Dr. Joseph Cook Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Cook?

Posted on February 8th, 2011

The doctor seemed to show no sign of concern at first and my thoughts were justified after waiting over forty minutes for him to shoot the breeze with a friend while I waited for a follow up wih him. No matter how knowledgable he may be as a doctor his bed side manner and patient care is far from acceptable.

Good physician could have better doctor/patient skills.

Posted on December 20th, 2010

I went to see him because I was having terrible upper belly pain and he was treating me like I was making it up all in my mind and I also felt like I ...

Crohn's Care

Posted on October 16th, 2010

Dr. Cook is incredibly knowledgable and I appreciate that he asked my opinion in my treatment after steriods made me sick. He was willing to see me on the same day when I walked in with a question which is unheard of in the military. I highly recommend Dr. Cook to any service member in need of a good Gastroenterologist.

Posted on July 1st, 2015