Learn more about Dr. Joseph Deluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Deluca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Deluca, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery, Cataract Surgery, and Pediatric Ophthalmology.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluca graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deluca has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deluca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Deluca practice?
Dr. Joseph Deluca practices Ophthalmology near Lyndhurst, NJ.
See Lyndhurst Ophthalmologists.