A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Deluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Deluca is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Deluca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluca graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Deluca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
- Ouachita County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Deluca MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Deluca practice?
- Dr. Joseph Deluca has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Deluca practices Internal Medicine near Camden, AR.
See Camden Internists.