Dr. Joseph Dixon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Dixon?

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Best doctor in the world...

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Dr Dixon is competent, caring, and quite compationate. My husband and I both feel good in his hands!

An Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2010

Dr. Dixon has been my family doctor for nearly 20 years and his staff is able to work me in as quickly as possible anytime I am sick. He is friendly, personable and kind. Even his office staff and nurse are competent and gentle expecially when sticking me one or more times with serum. I would recommend Dr. Dixon to anyone seeking the best doctor available in Abilene.

Patient

Posted on October 4th, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Dixon since about 1993(?) for my primary care. I am extremely pleased with the level of care my doctor provides me. I've never had even the slightest complaint about the service and treatment he and his staff provides. I strongly recommend him to anyone seeking a very caring, experienced and most importantly God-believing doctor. I especially appreciate his belief in God, which does make a very big difference to me personally. I can talk to him about anything and he listens with great compassion and concern. He doesn't make me feel like "it's all in my head" when I go to him for health problems/concerns. His follow-up is timely and the treatment he prescribes is very helpful. I can't see myself going to any other doctor for my primary health. I give him the highest rating possible and I hope he continues to provide his services to our community. Thank you, Dr. Dixon!!

Posted on September 9th, 2017