Family Physicians
Grace Clinic Lubbock
4515 Marsha Sharp Fwy
Lubbock, TX 79407
806-744-7223
Locations and availability (2)

|  An Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Russell J. Wristen Abilene Texas on Sep 7th, 2010

Dr. Dixon has been my family doctor for nearly 20 years and his staff is able to work me in as quickly as possible anytime I am sick. He is friendly, personable and kind. Even his office staff and nurse are competent and gentle expecially when sticking me one or more times with serum. I would recommend Dr. Dixon to anyone seeking the best doctor available in Abilene.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Mrs. Sherry Stice on Oct 4th, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Dixon since about 1993(?) for my primary care. I am extremely pleased with the level of care my doctor provides me. I've never had even the slightest complaint about the service and treatment he and his staff provides. I strongly recommend him to anyone seeking a very caring, experienced and most importantly God-believing doctor. I especially appreciate his belief in God, which does make a very big difference to me personally. I can talk to him about anything and he listens with great compassion and concern. He doesn't make me feel like "it's all in my head" when I go to him for health problems/concerns. His follow-up is timely and the treatment he prescribes is very helpful. I can't see myself going to any other doctor for my primary health. I give him the highest rating possible and I hope he continues to provide his services to our community. Thank you, Dr. Dixon!!