Dr. Joseph Fontana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Fontana?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Fontana?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 26th, 2014

Best Dr. ever

My experience with Dr Fontana has been the most wonderful compared to past experiences. Dr. Fontana has always been up front with my diagnosis and is willing to fight for my treatment. He has been right up on all of my tests and lets me know the results as soon as he finds them out. Dr. Fontana's bed side manner is as great as his knowledge and education of his profession. My wife and I have been totally satisfied with Dr. Fontana in every way possible. We are very fortunate to have been assigned to Dr. Fontana. We have nothing but greatness to say about him and want to thank him for caring and being here.

Lung Cancer