A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Joseph Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Garcia practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Huntersville, NC.
See Huntersville Primary Care Doctors and Huntersville Sports Medicine Doctors.