Dr. Joseph George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph George?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Joseph George?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017

Smug, Arrogant, Bad hair dye

His office is outdated, he has no patience to listen to concerns

February 21st, 2017

Worse Doctor SAVE YOUR TIME and MONEY

My FIRST clue should of been the fact that I was the ONLY PATIENT in the OFFICE! Not ONE other person there! I do not want to go into details, but RIGHT when this guy walked in the room I DID not like him. He should not be a doctor. He is COLD and distant, and very rude. He treated me like I was bothering him with questions and like I was a piece of trash. I LITERALLY got up AND WALKED OUT OF THE OFFICE during the middle of listening to his bullsh*t. Save your time AND money there are hundreds of doctors in the downriver area- do NOT waste your time with him. When a doctor has NO patients in the office there is something wrong- because any doctor office I have ever been to- you usually have to wait! What a nightmare.!!!!!!!!!!! Of course my wait time wasn't long, there was no one there!!!

February 5th, 2017

Rapid detox patient

There's no words that I could adequately say how extremely happy with rapid detox I am. Just love Laura the intake nurse and Dr. George who is so attentive all the way thru and most importantly when you get home. I believe he maybe the only doctor you can call and he answers!! Makes you feel so secure .

March 20th, 2015

Very good Doctor

I have been going to Doctor George for 15 years, I have had nothing but good care and compassion from Doc and the staff. When it came to life threatening Cancer, Doc hooked up the right team which saved my life. I don't know what's up with some others, but what I have had is nothing like the foul words in some of these reviews

March 19th, 2015

This Dr is great! He is kind and understanding and he took time to explain things to me. His staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this Dr to others.

September 25th, 2014

Just an awful awful practice, don't ever go here....EVER

This is the absolute WORST doctors office in the entire state of Michigan. First if all the office personnel is rude and completely ignorant. They make you feel as if you owe them something and have the attitude of a whiny 13 year old girl. As for for captain d bag as I like to call him, Dr. D bag George has the knowledge of a dog treat. His office is old, outdated and smells like he does, old and moldy. He also Likes to practice the art of overcharging. We have yet to receive a bill that is correct and it is always in his favor. I can't quite understand why the other doctors we go to charge a smaller cop at and yet this piece of garbage charges us more, every time. I would never recommend anyone go to this dog turd....EVER.

March 28th, 2014

Carolyn Pratt

I love this Dr he has always helped my husband and I he spends time w. ith you and if you have to make appoint ment the staff usually have a opening for you or they will try hard to work it. So you can see Dr George the staff are very friendly and caring and if you have a question they will try to answer it for you,love the staff they have. time for you also.if you need a Dr. This Dr is very good this is my opinion.my rating is a 5 star.

April 30th, 2012

I made an a appointment for addiction and the office treated me with respect and kindness. The doctor was encouraging and honest about what layed ahead. I found it easy to talk to the whole staff and never felt judged. He is also wonderful as a family doctor. Wonderful doctor wonderful staff. You are able to get same day appointments.

May 2nd, 2011

Outstanding Doctor!

August 13th, 2009

I love this doctor!!!

December 29th, 2008

patient

Very good doctor. Took very good care of me when I had the Rapid detox treatment. I would recommend this doctor and his treatment. Was a miracle...I am finally free.

November 6th, 2008

patient for drug detox

He is a very kind and compassionate doctor.