A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gerardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gerardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gerardi, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerardi graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerardi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Gerardi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Gerardi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gerardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gerardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madera, CA.
See Madera Orthopedic Surgeons.