Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gerardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gerardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerardi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gerardi, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerardi graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerardi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Gerardi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Gerardi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gerardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gerardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madera, CA.
See Madera Surgeons.