inactive

Joseph A Guzzo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 18th, 2012
Misdiagnosis, beware
His nurse is one of the rudest most hateful, uncaring people I've ever encountered. She gave me a misdiagnosis twice over the phone and once in person.

July 25th, 2012
My husband and I both see Dr. Guzzo. Makes up smile and laugh each and every time we're there. Nurse is short and to the point which is why we like them. I want to see the Dr, not the nurse. This dr has performed 2 procedures on my husband and has seen me AND WE ARE BOTH MOST SATISFIED WITH THIS DOCTOR MORE THAN ANY DOCTOR WE'VE EVER SEEN IN OUR 55 YEARS.

March 9th, 2012
Dr. Guzzo was ok. I didn't like the fact that he did not want to follow up with me regarding my fast heart rate. His nurse is the most rudest person I have ever meet. She makes you feel like you have no idea what you are talking about and pretty much tells you that you have anxiety and there is nothing wrong with your heart. She tries to diagnosis you and it is not her job.

May 25th, 2011
Like practice & doctor
I have visited this practice twice in the past year. Each time I saw Dr. Guzzo. His bedside manner was excellent. The first time I saw him I was having a medical "crisis." Dr. Guzzo immediately diffused my stress level and addressed my medical situation accurately. I would recommend him to my family and friends without hesitation.

November 2nd, 2009
Great D
I liked everything about this practice

April 16th, 2009
Rushed & Rude
Nurse verbally took my health history in a small room with other people (not staff) present and also recited my social security number aloud. Nurse was rushed and recorded my current medications and dosages incorrectly in computer; she also did not take my blood pressure. Doctor was abrupt and would ask a question, then interrupt me when I began answering...several times. My impression was that I had already been diagnosed prior to review of my health information or talking with me. Would not recommend for consultation. I will not be returning.