Dr. Joseph Hill Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Hill?

Dr Hill's review

Posted on February 1st, 2014

Hi, Me and my husband are extremely happy with the services and care provided by Dr. Hill and his team..We went in for some fertility tests initially and were impressed by the professionalism and the efficiency of the staff. I can understand why some people might be taken aback by the fast way of talking of especially Dr Hill as he doesn't waste any time making small talk. For us, that was not a big deal as we only cared about the quality of care and the knowledge of the Doctor. I went in for multiple blood tests and ultrasounds as we started our treatment. Everything was always on time, there was hardly any waiting time for the tests.The visits to the Doctor's office took less time than a grocery store visit. The whole staff works like a well-oiled machine. Their patient portal is also extremely useful. They post results the same day with detailed instructions for the next visit. They are also always available for questions on the phone. We conceived after our first IUI, but even if we hadn't, I would have given FCNE Reading 5 stars. They are an excellent facility and I highly recommend them.

Rushed...

Posted on October 27th, 2012

We expected more attention and less of a rush. Since the egg retrieval we noticed a rushed manner to get us out there. Not really polite answering the questions either. During this very sensitive time in our lives we expected a little more of a human care and not being treated as a number. Very disappointed!

Posted on October 7th, 2011

Dr. Hill was very dismissive of my questions and concerns. Bedside manner is not his strong suit. Definitely no warm fuzzies. Infertility is an incredibly stressful issue to begin with, so to sit down with someone who has the power to change your life but basically brushes you off is heartbreaking. If you are the least bit overweight, he will tell you that it would be medically unethical for him to provide any assistance in getting pregnant. I found him to be very rude and judgmental. There are many other REs out there who are supportive and encouraging!

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

Dr Hill is very knowledgable and can talk quite fast, which can be overwhelming for your first visit. However, you can ask any questions you have and he is very respectful -- not making you feel silly for asking question that feel silly. I like that very much. Also, he doesn't sugarcoat results that aren't what were hoped for. But he has a lot of experience and knowledge so he will tell you your options.I was referred to him from my obgyn, whom I turst very much.

Best doctor

Posted on July 30th, 2009

Yesterday morning i met him with my husband. I found him very nice, helpful, knowledgeable. He gave us almost 45 min , this was our first visit to him . He answered all our questions, gave me lot of hope after my 3 miscarriages. I feel we r blessed to have a doctor like him and was surprised to read the reviews which other people wrote.

Please do your homework before getting ripped off by this man!

Posted on May 14th, 2009

This was one of the worst experiences of my life. This man is horrible. I have heard so many other couples that have been burned by him. There are better places and doctors. Please consider them. I wish I had after paying him and his clinic $22,000. I warned him of my genetic disease and he ignored me and after a year of treatments and shelling out our life savings, he told me that if he knew I had this disease he would have suggested surrogacy or adoption. He never took the time to find out, medically, what was wrong, just put us through his baby mill. Then he had the nerve to charge me $25 for my medical records, after stealing a year of my hope, and $22,000. I am appalled that he is still in business and I keep hearing more horror stories about him, please do not be his next!

Posted on March 2nd, 2009

Dr. Hill is not warm and fuzzy, but he is very knowledgeable and results-driven.

Posted on October 18th, 2017