A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Horton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Horton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Horton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Horton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Horton practice?
- Dr. Joseph Horton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Horton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Lafayette Radiologists.