A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hudson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Hudson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Healthsouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Allen Hudson MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hudson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Hudson practices Internal Medicine near Calera, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Calera Internists.