A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Murphy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Murphy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Joseph Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Murphy practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.