A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Murphy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Murphy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Joseph Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Murphy practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.