A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Murray, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University College Galway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Murray MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Murray practice?
- Dr. Joseph Murray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Murray practices Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Gastroenterologists.