A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Nicholas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Nicholas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Nicholas has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Andrew Nicholas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nicholas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Nicholas practices Family Medicine near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See New Berlin Family Physicians.