A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rizzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizzo
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Rizzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Rizzo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rizzo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Rizzo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Rizzo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Rizzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Rizzo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.