Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rizzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizzo
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rizzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Rizzo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rizzo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Rizzo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Rizzo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Rizzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Rizzo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.