Dr. Joseph Rojas II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Rojas II?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Rojas II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2015

Great Doctor, great staff!

I had a surgery called Heroption.com that was performed by Dr. Joe and his wife Kirsten assisted with the ultrasound during surgery. I could not be Happier with Dr. Joe and his staff and his bedside manner is the best I have ever had! The surgery worked and I am no longer in pain. I highly recommend Dr. Joe and the surgery if you have endometriosis and don't plan on having anymore children. It was a life changing surgery for the better for me! Thank you Dr. Joe! The nurses are the best too!!

February 8th, 2011

Caring but Greedy

My insurance company recently dropped Dr. Joe's office because of excessive and needless billing. I constantly was told I needed tests, and needed them quite frequently, when in fact, I did not. I had an excellent rapport with Dr. Joe and always felt valued and personally cared for whenever I was in there. but I think greed overcame him. He does have the Taj Mahal of medical offices but he probably paid for it by over-billing insurance companies like mine.

April 23rd, 2010

Exceptional

I switched to Dr Joe after 10 yrs with another Gyn and it was nite and day. I can't find any negatives. I am an RN for 40 yrs so I know a good thing when I see it. Just exceptional, professional caring and his new office is very cool.

August 30th, 2009

Dr. Joe is the BEST!

He has great bedside manner, takes time to listen and talk (unheard of for most docs), and is VERY knowledgable. I was diagnosed with a rare condition during and after my pregnancy and I was taken care of completely. I was put at ease and have fully recovered. He has a staff that cares tremendously. I am now pregnant with my second and there is no one I would rather be under the care of than Dr. Joe.

September 12th, 2017