A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rotella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rotella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rotella
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rotella Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotella graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rotella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Rotella MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Rotella practice?
- Dr. Joseph Rotella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Rotella practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.