Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rotella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rotella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rotella
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rotella Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotella graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rotella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Rotella MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Rotella practice?
- Dr. Joseph Rotella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Rotella practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.