A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sizensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sizensky is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sizensky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sizensky graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sizensky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Albert Sizensky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Sizensky practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sizensky has 10 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sizensky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Hartford Orthopedic Surgeons.