A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vitale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vitale, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Vitale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Vitale DO is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Vitale practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vitale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Vitale practices Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
See Newark Pediatricians.