Dr. Joseph Watson MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Las Vegas, NV

3.3

January 26th, 2017
Was a very bad experience
I was with pain in my belly and I went to visit this doctor Joseph Watson. He told me I have cancer. I went with othe doctor to have a second opinion and The second doctor told me I didn't have cancer just uterine fibroids and I need a hysterectomy . I never come back to his clinic, but doctor Watson was calling me by phone saying if I don't hurry I can die. That happens in 2004 and I still here..

July 29th, 2016
Bad Staff
Dr. Watson is awesome! However the staff is lacking. Waited over two days to have a prescription sent to my pharmacy. They are disorganized, and not very helpful. By the time my script was filled, I no longer needed it. That is not quality care. They need to work on process improvement. This "Wellness Group" is clearly more concerned with money than with providing quality care. Too bad he can't find a new "Group" to work with.

November 6th, 2015
Dr. Watson knows what is doing but is very aloof and distant. It seems that he enjoys giving the patient bad news. If it's not negative he says nothing. I am looking for a new Dr. who can care for me as a human being and not a sadist.

February 11th, 2015
My friend recommended Dr. Watson after he diagnosed her breast cancer. I went to Dr. Watson after years of suffering with severe pain in my ovaries and basically hemorrhaging over a two year period. Two other doctors told me I was too young (34) to consider a hysterectomy. Dr. Watson took the time to listen to me and understand how miserable I was. Considering how anemic and sick I was, I truly believe that Dr. Watson saved my life. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to get help. He followed up after my surgery and made sure I recovered fully.

December 12th, 2014
Do not recommend this doctor
I would never recommend dr watson to anyone. Please check NV medical board to see settlement history.

April 6th, 2014
I need a new doc!!
I am currently a patient of his and I'm pregnant with my first child. I was hoping to get some advice on well, anything! When I make appointments, I sit in the waiting room for an hour everytime then they finally move me to the back. While I'm back there, I can hear him going in to other rooms and taking care of other patients. Why make an appointment for a certain time if you're going to be seeing other patients!? He spends less than 5 minutes in the room with me and doesn't answer any of my questions. He barely even gives me the option to ask questions before he's out the door! It's very frustrating. I was also annoyed that he never seems to know anything about me before coming in to check me. If you're not going to remember your patients, at least take the time to review the chart in the hour that you have them waiting out there for you, that much would at least be appreciated! If giving zero stars were an option, he'd have none

August 25th, 2013
Rude staff and uncaring Dr.
The staff was rude and never had a clue of what was going on - couldn't give information on prices, the blood test they were going to do on me, etc. Every time I spoke to the Dr. I had to remind him what happened during my last visit. One time, I went to my appointment and they had cancelled my appointment because they taught I had my baby early. What? How come nobody called me? Many times when leaving the standard urine sample in the box for the staff to get it, I saw other urine samples that looked like they were there for hours if not days - disgusting. After these and many other disappointing incidents I decided to change doctors. A month later I got my medical records with a letter from the Dr. saying that they had to let me go because i wasn't following his instructions. What!!?? I left because of their horrible service...what is he smoking?

March 5th, 2013
Office from H...
Everyone in that office is really rude. Expect a waiting time for each appointment between 2 or 3 hour. If you are pregnant, He will never do a ultrasound. He is a really rude men. I will not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. This office doesn't deserve any star in the scale 1 to 5, I will give them a 0

November 18th, 2011
Delivered my first child in 2004
I would highly recommend this doctor for all obstetric services. I was pleased with all my prenatal care and the delivery of my first child.

September 6th, 2011
very disapointed
i should have check reviews befor i chose him as a doc.... he is very uncaring and cold.. he doesnt take the time to look over your paperwork and get to know you as his patient... i went into the hospital for an emergency i was having real serious pains in my lower abdomen and i went to the closest hospital at the time... when they finally were able to get ahold of him he asked to talk to me and his first words to me were if thats the hospital your going to go to for convience then you need to find a new doctor... i tried to explain it was an emergency and i went to the closest hospital possible.. but he didnt care about that fact... and i also have very high anxiety and the nurse wanted to give me the meds that stop contractions (i was only 34 weeks) she told me of the side affects and how it would make my heart race and i told her i could not take it cause of my anxiety... so Dr. Watson asked if i wanted my baby to die instead of offering up another solution (i mean come on what do they give to women who are allergic to that one med when they are havin early labor, there are other options)... he is very rude and is only a doctor for the money ..cause he deffinatly does not care for his pateients one bit or know anything about them... oh and my fovorite line of his while i was in the hospital now upset because of him was " well i'm picking up my kids right now so i dont know what to tell you" ...

September 15th, 2010
Horrible doctor. He is very rude and uncaring. Office staff is horrible and you can never get ahold of anyone.

June 20th, 2010
the BEST around
I was a patient of Dr. Watson and he is the most amazing physician I have ever met. That says a lot because I work in a hospital. He was caring and understanding throughout my entire journey which included 6 miscarriages and one full pregnancy. He always returned my calls and even came to the hospital to deliver my son on a weekend that he was not on call. I can never say enough good things about him. I believe he was sent to me by fate to assist me through a very rough time in my life and he did that. His staff were always friendly and understanding and more than one occasion they cried with me.